Products > Indicators > 3590ET
MULTIFUNCTION, DIGITAL WEIGHT TRANSMITTER / INDICATOR
3590ET "TOUCH": Touch Screen weight indicator for industrial applications
Digital weight indicator with a big touch screen display, suitable for advanced industrial applications. It allows the visualization of all the weighing data and the customization of the screens, simplifying the user operations. Fitted with 3 serial ports, transmission protocols for data communication, completely configurable printouts, integrated alibi memory, and port for connection to barcode/badge reader.
NRCS approved.Enquire Now Download PDF
- Backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, lxh= 120x90mm size. Screens completely customizables.
- Multilanguage software.
- QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard, selectable.
- ABS waterproof enclosure, with new IP65 protection system.
- Dimensions: 278x125x186 mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording logos (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
- Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
- Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
- Complete retrieval of the configuration.
- Instrument calibration with numeric values.
- Customization of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for reading of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programmation of the printout formats.
- 110-240 Vac power supply.
- 2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232 serial port (RS485 optional), for connection to printer, remote scale, badge reader, or digital load cells.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs (optional).
- 2 optoisolated inputs (optional).
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
- Modbus RTU Protocol.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities and the formulas, through PC, tablet or smartphone.