Products > Indicators > DFWL
MULTIFUNCTION WEIGHT INDICATOR
High performance and reliability at a competitive price. The DFWL digital weight indicator is versatile and easy to programme and use. The wide range of available functions and interfaces, make it suitable for many different kinds of industrial and commercial weghing applications. Suitable for pallet truck scales, fork lifts and automotive. Standard fitted with a support bracket with adjustable inclination, for use on the table, column, or wall. NRCS Approved in South Africa.Enquire Now Download PDF
- Weight indicator with ABS case, 25mm backlit LCD display with 6 high contrast digits and icons for showing the active functions. 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Easy to clean ABS IP54 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Fitted with fixing bracket with adjustable inclination.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply from 5 to 12Vdc.
- Supplied as standard with 4 AA batteries extractable drawer (batteries not included), and 12V external power adapter (if connected it excludes the battery supply).
- g-factor calibration approved in South Africa
- RS232/C bidirectional port on RJ11 connector for quick connection on screw terminal, configurable for PC, PLC, or additional remote display.
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer or labeller.
SELECTABLE FUNCTION MODES
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
- High resolution display x 10
- Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
- Lb to Kg converter
- Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
- Weight totalizer
- +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
- Percentage weighing
- Piece counter
- The “alibi memory” function is available in combination with the required operating mode and it is activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board.
- PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
- Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
- Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.