Products > Indicators > DGT1
MULTIFUNCTION, DIGITAL WEIGHT TRANSMITTER / INDICATOR
Compact, multifunction weight transmitter / indicator, for panel mounting on DIN bar. It allows the direct reading and diagnostics of the connected weighing system. The wide range of available interfaces, makes it easy to integrate the weighing with any automation system.Enquire Now Download PDF
Easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 8-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions.
- Standard dimensions for mounting on DIN bar.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINI TOOLS.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- 1 channel A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 3200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply.
- Fitted with real time clock and Alibi memory.
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection with external units.
- RS485 bidirectional port configurable for network connection.
- 16-bit analogue output (DGT1AN model) 4-20mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc at choice. Maximum load applicable on the output current: 300Ohm. Minimum load applicable on the output voltage: 1kOhm.
- 2 photomosfet outputs: 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO), with configurable functions (DGT1IO model).
- 2 optoisolator photocoupler inputs: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min - 20 mA max, with configurable functions (DGT1IO model).
Zeroing; Semi automatic and presettable tare, print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by.
High Resolution Weighing x 10; Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC; Counting; In/Out Truck weighing; Hold e Peak.
On all models: Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights; Clearing; Semi automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Setting of outputs activation thresholds; Reading/Writing of Alibi Memory.
DGT1 and DGT1AN models: Reading of microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Message display; Printing; Setting of APW in counting mode; Simulation of key pressure; MODBUS serial protocol.
16 bit ANALOGUE OUTPUT on DGT1AN:
Analogue output proportional to the net or gross weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading).